DIY Blueprints, Plans & Perspective
Build-It-Yourself, and Make it Great !!
( We’ll help with Tips, Ideas & Suggestions. )
DIY Tips – From The Mechanic
These are just a few. Visit the Library to see the full list of tips and suggestions and recommendations.
Our Newest Utility Trailer Blueprints – for Torsion Axles
Again – You Asked, and We’re Delivering! New sets of DIY utility trailer blueprints are now in the Mechanical Elements plans store. Yes, new plans engineered for torsion axles. The designs provide a great ride with great strength on rubber. < Read More >
Torsion axles apply unique loads to the trailer frame compared to leaf springs. Ignoring this can lead to over-stressed components. A robust design handles the loads, so we’ve done just that. These new trailer blueprints with illustrated instructions are ready for download – including utility trailers — a 4’x6′-2000#, and a 4’x8′-2000# — then an all new 4’x6.5′-2500# Off Road Trailer with even more ground clearance!
Some sites brag about “Engineer Approved” plans. We’ll do one better . . . these plans are created by the Engineer with full analysis. Get started with this guide to choosing your DIY Trailer Plans.
All Plans Are Fully Engineered,
and Come with Illustrated
Step by Step Instructions,
and a list of needed materials.
Instant Download – Right After Purchase!
The Ultimate – Tiny House Trailer Plans
By Your Request – Tiny House Trailer Plans Delivered! Yes, these are purpose built trailer blueprints for a Tiny House Foundation. If you want a Tiny Home, don’t mess with trailers of another purpose. Build your Foundation with the engineering specifically for Tiny Houses.
Blueprints include optimization for Tiny Homes – Like a strong perimeter to support the walls, a super stiff I-Beam frame, and floor-in-frame integration for a unique low deck (solid floor & more interior space).
Choose the 20′ Trailer or the little longer 24′ Trailer. Or, for a not-so-tiny home, get plans for the 30′ or 32′ Trailer.
- The best way to get plans is via download right here, at Mechanical Elements! — All our Do-it-Yourself blueprints are available for “Electronic Download”, right after payment. It’s fast, and there are No Shipping Charges. — Shop Now.
- An option for “Printed & Mailed” is available by special request. Please Let Us Know if you need printed blueprints, and we’ll send instructions. Expect 2-3 weeks delivery. Charges for Printing & Shipping apply.
- If you prefer, we also have a Mail Order Form for blueprints. (Money Orders, Cashiers Checks). Instructions are on the Mail Order Form.
- Plans for Download are .PDF format for easy viewing and printing. (Special files for some items are included.) For easy download, the plans are bundled in a .ZIP file. If you need, a free PDF reader is at Adobe.com and a free ZIP utility at WinZip.com.
- If you have trouble with a download, please read “Where’s My Plans Download?“
Better Blueprints – By Design – from Mechanical Elements
– for you –
Is The Blueprints Difference
These are the best DIY plans. We’ve seen lots of other Blueprints that don’t compare. At Mechanical Elements you get plans created by the Engineer, analyzed and detailed – for you. Plans for the Do it Yourself enthusiast. Most plans include options to customize your project explaining where it’s safe to change, and where it’s not.
Have a look at Why Our Trailer Plans Are Better. It’s written about trailer plans, but the principles apply to all the engineering blueprints here at Mechanical Elements. All of our Do-it-Yourself plans are well conceived and ready for your next project. That’s the Mechanical Elements difference.
Good planning is the start to a successful project.
Get Great Plans Here!
If you experience trouble with the shopping cart or credit card processing, please Let Us Know.
If you have good ideas for projects with do it yourself plans and would like to share them, drop us a line. We have a good incentive program, and welcome comments and ideas.
Did You Build Something From Our Plans (Blueprints)?
Share your experience! Other customers would love to see what you’ve done — particularly if you did some awesome customization. Please Post Your Photos and a story – Here!
Also, check out what other DIY customers have built on our Customer Project Stories Page.