Shop press plans for a truly burly machine. This is the 2-Post version which is a simple design, built to handle the requirements of almost any shop or garage. The anvil is independent, hence variations are easy to meet your project requirements. Also, the anvil moves with the hydraulic jack for direct force.
- 2-Post Hydraulic Press Design.
- Infinitely Variable Height Adjustment.
- Options for 20, 30 and 50 Ton Capacity.
- Removable and/or Customizable Anvil.
- Shop press plans include complete drawings and instructions.
Shop Press Plans Details:
The design is simple, yet tough enough to withstand the rigors of continued use. This is not a wimpy Chinese mail order piece. This press is designed to support the full advertised force without complaining, while made for versatility and ease of use. Each spindle is independently and infinitely adjustable to meet a wide variety of size and pressing requirements. Best of all . . . You Can Build It Yourself !
Options in the shop press plans include capacities of 20 tons, 30 tons or a full 50 tons – that’s 100,000 lbs force! There are also options for the height – allowing you to choose the height capacity for your shop. The anvil attaches directly to the hydraulic jack for direct force application, while any number of anvil variations or attachments are easy to meet the press requirement you have.
Construction requires steel cutting and drilling.
Load Capacity is up to 50 tons.*
Plans include easy to follow, fully illustrated instructions and engineering options for 20, 30 and 50 ton applications. . . . More on What is in the Plans . . .
Need more? See our larger 4 Post Press!
* For these shop press plans, load capacity is a static, vertical load application. Furthermore, press strength depends on chosen materials, construction techniques, assembly methods and proper load application. Load capacity does not include capacity for purchased parts like the hydraulic prime mover. Always Use Extreme Caution and Proper Safety Equipment When Using A Press.