Our 4-post shop press is super heavy-duty, designed as a 20 – 50 Ton Hydraulic Press. Use this one for applications where perpendicularity and/or parallelism are imperative. The upper press reaction beam is infinitely adjustable, and the anvil can be changed out with other designs to meet the job requirements.
- 4-Post, Hydraulic Press Plans.
- Infinitely Variable Height Adjustment.
- 4 Posts give maximum leveling and parallelism.
- Options for 20, 30 and 50 Ton Capacity.
- Your Choice of Hydraulic Press Jack.
- Removable and Customizable Anvil.
- Plans include complete drawings and instructions.
Hydraulic Press Details:
The 4-post 20-50 ton shop press is especially heavy duty and designed to help maintain perpendicularity and/or parallelism during pressing operations. The 4 posts are independently and infinitely adjustable to meet a wide variety of size requirements while exactly locating the upper press reaction beam.
Design options include hydraulic press capacities of 20 tons, 30 tons, and up to a full 50 tons – that’s 100,000 lbs force! This is not a wimpy Chinese mail order tool. This one is designed to take the full force without complaining. There are also options for overall height – allowing you to choose whatever working height you need.
The anvil is attached directly to the hydraulic jack for direct force application, and any number of anvil variations or attachments are easily made to meet the job or project requirement you have.
Construction requires steel cutting and drilling.
Load Capacity is up to 50 tons.*
Plans include easy to follow, fully illustrated instructions and engineering options for 20, 30 and 50 ton hydraulic press applications. . . . See plans sample pages.
Need something simpler? See our 2-Post Press!
* Load capacity is for the press in a static, vertical load application. The press strength is highly dependent on materials used, construction techniques, assembly methods and proper load application. Load capacity does not include capacities for purchased parts such as the hydraulic jack. Always use Extreme Caution and proper safety equipment when pressing.