How to Order:
Order Plans Online: Follow the link buttons to the items you want, then use a major credit card or a PayPal account to place your order. Plans are available for download immediately after payment. If you prefer, plans can email at no extra charge. (Please allow 3 business days for email processing.) No shipping or handling charges on internet orders. All Credit Card transactions are processed via PayPal.com.
Order Plans by Mail: Use the Mail Order Form to purchase plans by mail (postal service). (Money Orders & Cashier Checks.) For complete Printed plans expect 2 – 3 weeks delivery. Charges for Shipping, Handling and/or Printing apply.
The product design plans offered for sale through Synthx.com or through MechanicalElements.com are for individual use only. Any use of these plans for resale or for producing products for sale is strictly prohibited. Licensing for production and/or resale is available on request. We reserve all Intellectual property rights for the materials. We thank you for honoring these terms.
This restriction is not only a part of our Merchant Policy, but customers must also explicitly agree to it as they purchase plans. Again, thank you for honoring these terms.
Electronic versions of the plans are provided in either Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word format for easy accessibility. A .ZIP file format is for compression to ease downloading. If your computer doesn’t already have one, a free PDF reader is available at www.Adobe.com and a free ZIP utility at www.WinZip.com.
Most plans format to print on 8.5″x11″ paper. Some plans also include optional files formatted to print on 11″x17″ paper. For special cases where full-size templates are required, files of multiple types (like PostScript & DXF) are also included. Send the special files directly to a large format printer, or take them to a printshop for printing.
All product designs presented here are demonstrated to perform as stated. However, construction methods, materials, assembly techniques and/or skill of the craftsmen may adversely affect the desired outcome. Please follow all directions carefully. Because of this we cannot warrant products or guarantee the performance of items made from the plans.
- For orders processed through this web site, we accept most major credit cards – just follow the purchase links.
- To order plans by mail (postal service), please print our mail order form, fill it out, then send it with a cashiers check or money order.
- Orders may also be placed by E-mail, but payment is limited to C.O.D. transactions.
- Electronic orders from the web can download immediately following a successful checkout process.
- Orders for Printed Plans typically ship via USPS within 3 business days. Please allow for extensions of that time to accommodate times when we are out of the office. We ship plans anywhere in the continental United States.
- Mail orders require a longer time for check clearing. Please use our mail-in order form to process mail orders.
- Electronic orders via the mail for email delivery will send to the email address on the mail form.
All sales for shipped items are final. You may request a refund for items not yet shipped by sending an email message to “support” at Synthx.com or via the Contact Us page. Please indicate the reason for the return. If you pay for your order by credit card, then we will issue a credit that will appear on your billing statement.
If you have any questions concerning your order, or questions about items in this Merchant Policy, please email our customer support department through the Contact Us page.